Monday, January 3, 2011

hot hot hot!!

well my first day back out at the cottage was a hot one!! the heat and humidity made the day almost unbearable, luckily one of our rooms is air conditioned, so there i sat stitching and listening to Doris Day ~_~
it seems like ages since i have visited our little piece of shabby heaven and i had a great time finding all the new little pretties that now reside there waiting for a new home. i managed to take a photo of my name rosettes which look lovely up on the wall
and while i had my camera out i snapped a few more of our shop 'lilly cottage and friends'
i thought these two together would make a lovely gift for a tween or teenager.
and this bear would be the perfect christening present.
a lovely photo frame to place on your bedside table...
and a tremendous splash of red! isn't that just the most gorgeous display *swoon*
and this last photo is of a card that caught my eye...the subject in the picture reminded me of my little Claudia, how cute!
tutu cute *_*
i do hope that you spent your new years eve with people that you love and that your goals, wishes or resolutions for the new year come true. happy new year.
xxrosey

1 comment: