Saturday, September 4, 2010

ooh la la...

before we closed up shop last Sunday Linda proposed a theme for one of our displays and it seems that for me having a theme is all i needed to get the creative juices flowing...
hope this is what she had in mind...
these will be available tomorrow in our new location - coutts cottage petrie markets.
thanks Linda for such a wonderful theme. if you get a chance head over to Renata's blog to see her french inspired quilled cards, simply AMAZING.
and of course head over to Linda's blog to see more photos of her shabbiliscious goodies and pictures of our shop!
before i rest my weary head tonight i have plans to make a few more cards or tags and perhaps even one for fathers day :)
happy fathers day to my wonderful dad, my great father in law and my gorgeous hubby (father of our 3 girls)who bought a Ute today!
xx rosey
p.s. shop will be open from 8-2

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rosey,
    Oh, yes, good theme!
    Love your latest pieces.
    Have a wonderful Father's Day.
    Wow, what a pressie-A new Ute!
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. You've done a fantastic job:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really captured the theme Rosey.They are lovely. I so wish I could come and visit in person
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete